Home

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Awards



Thanks to Laura for the Versatile Blogger Award! It seems I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself now. Mmm... where to start? Well...







1. I live with a foot in two countries.
2. I LOVE my volunteer role with Guide Dogs for the Blind.
3. I allow myself one coffee a day. A good strong one from a proper shop in a proper cup. (I  dislike  paper cups. Woops... that's number 3.5.)
4. I love the Almond Croissants they sell at Cafe Nero.
5. I'm learning to play the ukulele and loving it.
6. My shoe size is 2.5 or 3 so I have a weakness for shoes because they've always been difficult to find.
7. I keep my shoes in boxes.

Now I'm supposed to send an award to someone else... so I'll have to work out how to do that.

3 comments:

  1. Your Guide Dog role sounds really rewarding. In a way I'm relieved we've now got our two grey girls (cats) or I'd be tempted and then I'd fall in love with each and every puppy. The girls came with strict instructions that they won't dog-share.

    I only allow myself one cup of coffee a day too but if I ever miss it I end up with a headache - addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having met you at Rosalind Adam's Blog, I thought I'd pop over to say hello! Delighted to learn, I am not the only one with small feet. I take a 3 and find it impossible to buy grown up shoes!

    ReplyDelete